This supernaturally beautiful woman looks human, yet emanates a strange sense of calm and benevolence.
Aasimar are visually the closest to human beings, and if it weren’t for a few tells it would be impossible to know an Aasimar from an unmutated man or woman. You can tell someone’s an Aasimar by unusual eye or skin color and shiny metallic hair. Some Aasimar are even known to glow in the dark or manifest halos. Aasimar are usually seen as signs of good luck and fortune.
The Aasimar Galactic Accord equivalents are the Ophan, a race of heavenly angelic beings. The Ophan are characterized by the following domains: Air, Charm, Glory, Healing and Luck.
- +2 Charisma, +2 Constitution, -2 Strength: Aasimar and personable and supernaturally tough but their willowy appearance does not leave much for strength.
- Medium: Aasimar are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Aasimar have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Senses: darkvision (60 feet.)
- Racial Skill Bonuses: +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy and Perception checks.
- Aasimar Magic: Aasimar gain one extra spell slot for any one Evocation spell they can cast.
- Spell-Like Abilities: daylight 1/day (caster level equals the aasimar’s class level).
- Resistance(s): acid, cold, electricity resistance 5.
- Aasimar Luck: Once per-day an Aasimar can reroll a single d20 roll, but must take the second result, even if it’s worse.
- Languages: Aasimars begin play speaking Common and Hebrew. Characters with high Intelligence scores can choose any bonus terrestrial languages of their choice (i.e. English, French, Spanish, etc).