A large and imposing man places one claw on your shoulder, his skin is a coat of brilliant scales and he stands with authority. “You all will be safe here”, he assures you.
Drakes are larger humans covered in scales and are known to be very eloquent, wise and cultured. Drakes tend to stand well over 6’ tall, and come in a variety of colors and horn shapes. Drakes get their specific mutation from the Ra, the imperialistic race that first formed the Galactic Accords several millions of years ago, and as such many Drakes have a tendency to be a bit pretentious or haughty. Drakes are fierce in combat, but mostly take up arms to defend the ones they love.
The Drake Galactic Accord equivalents are the Ra, a race of large and imposing dragonlike creatures. The Drake are characterized by the following domains: Good, Law, Nobility, Scalykind and Strength.
- +2 Charisma, +2 Strength, -2 Dexterity: Drake’s are strong and charming, but their large bodies make them a bit cumbersome.
- Medium: Drakes are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Drakes have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Senses: darkvision (60 feet.)
- Racial Skill Bonuses: +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy, Fly and Intimidate checks.
- AC Bonuses: +1 natural armor
- Resistance: Drakes may choose one resistance at character creation acid, cold, electricity resistance 5.
- Highly Cultured: Drakes may take one out of class Knowledge skill as trained.
- Languages: Drakes begin play speaking Common and Arabic. Characters with high Intelligence scores can choose any bonus terrestrial languages of their choice (i.e. English, French, Spanish, etc).