The elf has positioned himself, standing completely still between the branches of a tree. His arrow trained on you. He has long hair, a lithe frame and the kind of precision in his eyes that won’t miss twice.
The elves owe much to their genetic progenitors, the Eldrassil. Blessed with extremely long life and superhuman reflexes the elves see themselves as the most fortunate of all the non-human races (they always conveniently leave out the Aasimar in their judgements.) Elves tend to be a bit standoffish and holier-than-thou… If only a little. Many elves find themselves at ease in the wilderness where their similarity to the Eldrassil give them an advantage, as the Druids were entirely an Eldrassil creation. Elves also enjoy studying magic and the inner-workings of the universe and have no time for distractions such as friends and associates.
The Elven Galactic Accord equivalents are the Eldrassil, a race of tall and slender aliens. The Eldrassil are characterized by the following domains: Animal, Knowledge, Liberation, Magic and Plant.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, –2 Constitution: Elves are nimble, both in body and mind, but their form is frail.
- Medium: Elves are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Elves have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: Elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light (see low-light vision).
- Elven Immunities: Elves are immune to magic sleep effects and get a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
- Elven Magic: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on caster level checks made to overcome spell resistance. In addition, elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Spellcraft skill checks made to identify the properties of magic items.
- Keen Senses: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception skill checks.
- Weapon Familiarity: Elves are proficient with longbows (including composite longbows), longswords, rapiers, and shortbows (including composite shortbows), and treat any weapon with the word “elven” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Languages: Elves begin play speaking Common and Swedish. Characters with high Intelligence scores can choose any bonus terrestrial languages of their choice (i.e. English, French, Spanish, etc).