Due to the similarities between the Dwarf and the Human genome creatures known as Half-Dwarves are possible. Possessing the strength and fortitude of their Dwarven parents with the variety and skills of the humans.
The Half-Dwarves have no Galactic Accord factional counterparts.
- +2 to One Ability Score: Half-Dwarven characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Half-Dwarves are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Half-Dwarves have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Half-elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light (see low-light vision).
- Hardy: Half-Dwarves receive a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities. Half-Dwarves also gain a +1 racial bonus for all Fortitude checks.
- Tireless: Half-Dwarves only need 4 hours of rest per-day to replenish spells.
- Strong Senses: Half-Dwarves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception and Sense Motive skill checks.
- Rock Stepper: Many Half-Dwarves can skillfully negotiate rocky terrain. They can ignore difficult terrain created by rubble, broken ground, or steep stairs when they take a 5-foot step.
- Languages: Half-Dwarves begin play speaking Common. Characters with high Intelligence scores can choose any bonus terrestrial languages of their choice (i.e. English, French, Spanish, etc).