Due to the similarities between the Elves and the Human genome creatures known as Half-Elves are possible. Possessing the dexterity and mystique of their Elven parents with the variety and skills of the humans.
The Half-Elves have no Galactic Accord factional counterparts.
- +2 to One Ability Score: Half-elf characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Half-elves are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Half-elves have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: Half-elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light (see low-light vision).
- Adaptability: Half-elves receive Skill Focus as a bonus feat at 1st level.
- Elf Blood: Half-elves count as both elves and humans for any effect related to race.
- Elven Immunities: Half-elves are immune to magic sleep effects and get a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
- Keen Senses: Half-elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception skill checks.
- Multitalented: Half-elves choose two favored class at first level and gain +1 hit point or +1 skill point whenever they take a level in either one of those classes.
- Languages: Half-Elves begin play speaking Common. Characters with high Intelligence scores can choose any bonus terrestrial languages of their choice (i.e. English, French, Spanish, etc).