The woman is covered in tough gray skin and black wiry hair. Her muscles bristle in the stiff autumn breeze.
Due to the similarities between the Orc and the Human genome creatures known as Half-Orcs are possible. Possessing the strength and willpower of their Orc parents with the variety and skills of the humans.
The Half-Orcs have no Galactic Accord factional counterparts.
- +2 to One Ability Score: Half-orc characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Half-orcs are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Half-orcs have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Half-orcs can see in the dark up to 60 feet (see darkvision.)
- Intimidating: Half-orcs receive a +2 racial bonus on Intimidate skill checks due to their fearsome nature.
- Orc Blood: Half-orcs count as both humans and orcs for any effect related to race.
- Orc Ferocity: Once per day, when a half-orc is brought below 0 hit points but not killed, he can fight on for one more round as if disabled. At the end of his next turn, unless brought to above 0 hit points, he immediately falls unconscious and begins dying.
- Weapon Familiarity: Half-orcs are proficient with greataxes and falchions and treat any weapon with the word “orc” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Languages: Half-Orcs begin play speaking Common. Characters with high Intelligence scores can choose any bonus terrestrial languages of their choice (i.e. English, French, Spanish, etc).