Humans are, as they have been for thousands of years, yet they’re struggling to discover just what it is that makes a human. A task not made easier with all the mutation going around. Most people on planet Earth happen to be unmutated, but that’s only thanks to the number of spore clouds dying down.
Humans have no Galactic Accord factional counterparts.
- +2 to One Ability Score: Human characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Humans are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Humans have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Bonus Feat: Humans select one extra feat at 1st level.
- Skilled: Humans gain an additional skill rank at first level and one additional rank whenever they gain a level.
- Languages: Elves begin play speaking Common and Swedish. Characters with high Intelligence scores can choose any bonus terrestrial languages of their choice (i.e. English, French, Spanish, etc).