This savage creature looks like a bestial version of a savage human, with green-gray skin and greasy black hair.
Orcs are strong and keen, with green and gray skin, tusks and wiry black hair. Orcs love nothing more than a good challenge, be it one-on-one combat or a game of chess; Orcs love competing. The Orc are also very heavily honor bound and often feel they have a sense of duty to serve others (though, this is often just another avenue for an Orc to display how talented or competent he is at whatever task he’s given.) Lastly, Orcs are known for their temper, a boiling rage they keep in check by constantly testing themselves. Orcs also despise cheaters and will destroy anything that gets in their way should they feel that they have been tricked in a contest.
The Orc Galactic Accord equivalents are the Budai, a race of competitive and strong beings. The Orc are characterized by the following domains: Animal, Community, Glory, Repose and War.
- +2 Strength, +2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma Orcs are brutal, cunning and blunt.
- Senses: darkvision (60 feet.)
- Ferocity: An orc remains conscious and can continue fighting even if its hit point total is below 0. It is still staggered and loses 1 hit point each round. A creature with ferocity still dies when its hit point total reaches a negative amount equal to its Constitution score.
- Competetive: 1/day an Orc gains a temporary +2 to any skill during a contested skill check. This lasts for a single skill roll.
- Dutiful Craft: Orcs receive a +2 racial bonus on a Craft or Profession skill of their choice.
- Weapon Familiarity: Orcs are always proficient with greataxes and falchions, and treat any weapon with the word “orc” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Languages: Orcs begin play speaking Common and Japanese. Characters with high Intelligence scores can choose any bonus terrestrial languages of their choice (i.e. English, French, Spanish, etc).